Saturday, October 5, 2013

Worth the Wait: Black Vegan Leather Skirt

Fashion Week Street Style High Waisted Vegan Leather SkirtFashion Week Street Style High Waisted Vegan Leather SkirtFashion Week Street Style High Waisted Vegan Leather Skirt

[Images: lacooletchic]

I know, I know, I'm a little late to jump on the bandwagon here, but the truth is, I've been craving a cool, black, vegan leather skirt for quite some time now. I just haven't been able to find the right one. I love the look of these sleek, high-waisted skirts above--a basic, black, vegan leather skirt can pretty much be considered a wardrobe staple, as it can be dressed up or down and goes great with nearly anything. So, you can see why I was in no hurry to buy one that I wasn't quite sure I'd love till death do us part. 

Well, good news! The wait is finally over! A whole new, slew of adorable vegan leather skirts miraculously popped up on the market this week and just in time for fall. Yippee! I decided upon this one, and can't wait to get it in the mail so I can start experimenting with all the varieties of what I can pair it with. For now, I'm thinking basic tees, sweaters and crop tops... 

Similar ones here, here, and here






No comments:

Post a Comment