Wednesday, August 14, 2013

White Flag

chrisine centenera street style fashion editor vogue
Photo: Harper's Bazaar
Asymmetric Skirt Trend
Photo: Tumblr
chrisine centenera fashion editor vogue
Photo: Modaelook.com

BB Dakota Sebastian Wrap Skirt, $88, Shopbop.com
This week I'm currently craving this vegan leather skirt from Shopbop. Yes, yes, I know you're probably thinking that you aren't looking to read another post about the asymmetric skirt trend and I was there, too, just a few hours ago, but after finding this skirt from Shopbop... I couldn't help but change my mind. Not as dramatic as most asymmetric-hem skirts, this version by BB Dakota is basically a timeless wardrobe staple, and the discreet asymmetric hem and vertical zipper detailing give it a chic update.





No comments:

Post a Comment